Volunteers are a valuable resource for any tuckshop, by allowing both increased efficiency and volume of orders completed and increased interaction and feedback from the wider school community.
There is much to be done behind the scenes to create a successful volunteer program and maintain appropriate supporting documents. Our member content below provides support for planning, recruiting, training and retaining a volunteer workforce.
For more comprehensive support on recruiting and maintaining a volunteer team, attend a QAST Volunteer Management Course.
- Volunteering Australia - The National Standards for Volunteer Involvement
- Volunteering Qld
- Safe Work Australia - The Essential Guide to Work Health and Safety for Organisations that Engage Vo
- Work Safe Australia - The Essential Guide to Work Health and Safety for Volunteers
- Queensland Government - Blue Card Services
- QAST - Volunteer Management Course