Network Meetings 2020
- Meeting/Event Date: 26/Aug/2019
- Location: Brisbane
Dates for 2020 to be released soon!
A tuckshop network meeting is a group of tuckshop convenors, tuckshop managers or volunteers from schools in the local area getting together to share their ideas. They provide a great opportunity to interact with others who understand the issues faced in a tuckshop.
Each meeting usually begins with a kitchen tour by our host tuckshop convenor followed by discussions on a range of issues often including:
• Sharing of menus and recipes
• Budgeting and pricing menu items
• Smart Choices
• Current grants available
• Ideas for producing food quickly
• Stock control and minimising waste
• Handling special diets on a menu
• Recruiting volunteers
• Suppliers servicing the area
A small afternoon tea is provided so we appreciate registrations.
We look forward to seeing you there!