QAST Annual General Meeting
- Meeting/Event Date: 02/Dec/2019
- Location: Brisbane
Do you have a passion for the important work that tuckshops do and want the satisfaction of being part of something bigger? Then consider nominating for QAST’s Management Committee.
The Management Committee has six positions for tuckshop convenors from schools throughout Queensland. For more information contact the QAST office on 07 3324 1511 or complete the nomination form and return to QAST by 15 November 2019. QAST AGM Notification and Nomination Form
The business to be transacted at the annual general meeting shall be:
- To confirm the minutes of the last preceding annual general meeting and of any special general meeting held since that meeting;
- The receiving of the management committee’s report and the statement of income and expenditure, assets and liabilities and of mortgages, charges and securities affecting the property of the Association and the preceding financial year;
- The Receiving of the auditor’s report upon the books and accounts for the preceding financial year;
- The election of members of the management committee;
- The appointment of the auditor; and
If you will be attending the AGM please RSVP by 27 November 2019 for catering purposes.