Connect with us
Discuss your tuckshop with us
Banana Yoghurt Muffins
Newmarket State School, QAST
1.75cupWholemeal self-raising flour
0.25cupSkim milk powder
1cupNatural low fat yoghurt
2BananaS, large, mashed
- Preheat oven to 180oC. Lightly grease 1/3 cup-capacity muffin pan/s.
- Add flour and sugar into a bowl.
- Combine yoghurt, oil and 1 cup of mashed banana in a large bowl. Gradually add dry ingredients, stirring until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into muffin holes. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until skewer inserted into centre comes out clean.
- Stand muffins in pan for 5 minutes. Turn onto wire rack to cool completely.
This egg-free muffin tastes a bit like a smoothie and it freeze/thaws well.