Broccocheesy Parmi Balls & Rice
1cupShredded Low Fat Cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees, line baking tray with baking paper.
- Chop broccoli into small pieces.
- Mix together chopped broccoli, egg, shredded low fat cheese & smoked paprika in a mixing bowl.
- Roll mixture into small balls and coat/ roll in breadcrumbs.
- Place tray into oven & bake for 10 minutes.
Vegetarian & Nut Free. A healthy & tasty savoury dish, a great way to get in more veggies Contains 2 of 5 core food groups (vegetables and milk and alternatives) Thank you to Waterford State School for submitting this recipe to QAST Recipe of the Year 2020
Add cheese on the top