1Kgchicken breast cut in to chunks
1tspgrated root ginger
1tspchicken stock powder
400gchopped can tomatoes
250mlphiladelphia reduced fat cooking cream
to servesteamed basmati rice
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and cook chicken for 5 minutes
- Add onions and saute the onions
- Reduce the heat; stir in garlic, ginger, spices and cook for 1 minute
- Add tomatoes, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in Philadelphia reduced fat cooking cream and simmer until heated through
- Spoon chicken and sauce over rice.
Additional vegetables can be added.
Serve with Basmati Rice