- Chris Ogden
4KgChicken thigh fillets
250gFrozen beans or snow peas
270mlLight coconut cream
0.5cupSlivered almonds (optional)
1unitKorma curry paste
- Chop chicken into pieces and cook in oil with a good sprinkle of garlic until cooked through.
- Add chunky chopped onion, capsicum, garlic, celery and beans or snow peas and cook for a short time (remain a little crunchy)
- Add korma curry paste as per packet directions and cook for a few more minutes
- Remove from heat and add can of light coconut cream and a couple of tablespoons of sour cream
- Individually portion and serve on bed of rice. Garnish with slivered almonds (optional).
Chicken and vegetable korma served with rice.
Check curry paste for allergen information.