Chicken Pesto Pasta
1KgPenne pasta - cooked
2cupSliced chicken breast meat - cooked
- Cook Penne pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water according to packet directions or until al dente. Drain and reserve 60ml (1/4 cup) of the cooking water.
- Add 1 cup of Basil pesto and stir through.
- Add 2 cups of cooked chicken meat.
- Stir in half of Pamesan Cheese (reserve half of top)
- Fill clear 12 oz container. Sprinkle Remaining parmesan cheese on top.
A simple, easy pasta dish with pesto sauce and chicken breast. Thanks to the team from Cavendish Road State High School.