100gZucchini, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Place roughly chopped zucchini and spinach in food processor, process for 5 seconds, scrape down sides of bowl and repeat
- Place veggie mixture in a large bowl and add flour, milk, butter, eggs, cocoa, sugar, vanilla and baking powder
- Mix until just combined, do not over mix
- Spoon mixture into muffin cases and bake for 15-18 minutes or until cooked through
- Allow to cool slightly before serving
Thank you to Leanne at Bli Bli State School for sharing this recipe. Hidden spinach & zucchini to boost the nutritional quality of these muffins.