Connect with us
Discuss your tuckshop with us
Curly Whirly Carrot Salad
- Pauladmin tester
5eachCarrots, spiralled or grated
2tbspMint leaves, chopped
- Grate carrot into a bowl, or use a spiralizer if you have one.
- Add orange zest, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, chopped mint leaves, cumin, cinnamon and mix.
- Dressing: Combine mustard, honey, vinegar, orange juice and olive oil in a bowl and whisk together until well combined.
- Pour over carrot mixture and toss well and serve.
- Note: The dressing can be kept in the fridge for up to two days.
Carrot salad with a twist.