Deadly Banana Pancakes
- Chrissy Buzzard
2medium ripe bananas
0.5cupsblueberries and strawberries
4tbsplow fat plain yoghurt
- Mash ripe bananas in large mixing bowl using a fork
- Add in eggs and mix until well combined
- Stir in flour, baking powder and vanilla essence until well combined. If the mixture looks too wet, you can add another tablespoon of flour.
- Spray fry pan with a small amount of oil. Use the ladle to add the pancake mixture to the pan. Don’t make the pancake too big or it will be hard to flip!
- Cook for 2-3 mins on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through the centre.
- Serve with a few tablespoons of yoghurt and strawberries and blueberries.
These yummy pancakes are sweet and delicious and sure to be a hit with kids of all ages.
- Serve with sunflower and pumpkin seeds for a hit of healthy fats.
- These pancakes can be kept in the fridge for up to three days and reheated if there are leftovers.
- Add in cacao powder for a chocolatey twist.