Friday Meal Deal
1.75cupWhite self-raising flour
1eachCarrot, peeled and grated
0.5unitCorn kernels, drained (420g can)
2tbspGrated Parmesan cheese
1cupLow fat milk
- Preheat oven to 190u02daC, lightly spray muffin tins with oil and set aside.
- Sift flour and curry powder into a large bowl.
- Fold in carrot, corn and cheese.
- In a separate bowl mix eggs, oil and milk.
- Pour wet mix into the dry flour mix and lightly combine, being careful not to over mix.
- Spoon mixture into muffin trays and bake for 25 minutes, until golden and firm to touch.
- Cool on a wire rack and serve.