1kgPremium Beef Mince
1packetTaco Spice Seasoning
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and capsicum. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until its tender.
- Add mince. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until browned.
- Add taco spice powder. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic.
- Add tomato paste and half a cup of water. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- Warm tortillas following directions on packet.
- Divide beef mixture between tortillas, spreading along the centre.
- Add lettuce, tomato and cheese. Roll up to enclose filling. Serve immediately.
An easy burrito recipe that you can beef up with as many ingredients as you like.