Mexican Cauli Couscous Salad
QAST, Ormeau State School
- Pauladmin tester
1cupCauliflower, 2-3 florets
2Cherry tomatoes, quartered
1tbspFresh coriander, chopped
1tbspRed onion, finely diced
1/4cupVirgin olive oil
- Cut cauliflower into large chunks and place in a food processor. Pulse until it resembles couscous.
- Top the cauliflower with black beans, corn, tomatoes, red onion, avocado and coriander.
- Dressing: In a separate bowl prepare the dressing by combining the honey, oil, lime juice, paprika and cumin. Whisk until well combined.
- Serve in a salad container with dressing in 20ml portion control cup.
- Note: This salad can last for 2-3 days refrigerated. Dressing ingredients makes 7 serves.
The 2017 Tuckshop Recipe of the Year winner is loaded with tangy flavour. This quick and easy salad is ideal for a summer menu.