Mexican Cauli Couscous Salad
- Pauladmin tester
1cupCauliflower, 2-3 florets
2eachCherry tomatoes, quartered
1tbspFresh coriander, chopped
1tbspRed onion, finely diced
.25cupVirgin olive oil
- Cut cauliflower into large chunks and place in a food processor. Pulse until it has broken own to the same size and resembles couscous.
- Top the cauliflower with black beans, corn, tomatoes, red onion, avocado and sprinkle over coriander.
- Dressing: In a seperate bowl prepare the dressing by combing the honey, oil, lime juice, paprika and cumin. Whisk until well combined.
- Serve in a salad container with dressing in 20ml portion control cup.
- Note: This salad can last for 2-3 days refrigerated.
Loaded with tangy flavour, this quick and easy salad is ideal for a summer menu.