Connect with us
Discuss your tuckshop with us
Mini Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Muffins
- Pauladmin tester
1cupLite Greek Style Yoghurt
0.5cupLow-fat Grated Cheese
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees C.
- Combine flour and yoghurt in a bowl. Mix to form a smooth ball. Knead for 5 minutes.
- Cut dough in half and roll into two long sausages and then cut them into 24 roll pieces.
- Line muffin tin with 12 muffin cases and place two pieces into each muffin case.
- Melt margarine, add garlic and parsley and mix together. Spoon a teaspoon of the mixture over each of the doughs.
- Sprinkle with cheese and place in oven for 20 to 25 minutes until muffins are golden on top.
A tasty snack idea.