Connect with us
Discuss your tuckshop with us
Persian Herb-Stuffed Frittata with Walnuts (Kuku Sabzi)
- Parivash Karimi
1cupParsley (Finely chopped)
1cupCilantro (Finely chopped)
1unitScallions (Finely Chopped)
1tspSalt and Black pepper (each)
- Heat oven to 350^F.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add minced garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add the herbs and scallions and cook until wilted, about 2 min. remove from heat.
- Add the eggs, salt and pepper and mix together.
- Transfer to non-stick oven-proof skillet or glass baking dish.
- Bake 15 min.
- Let slightly cool before transferring to a serving plate.
A classic Persian herb-loaded egg dish.