Rice Paper Rolls (v)
- Prepare all of the ingredients in advance to assist with assembly.rnPrepare the rice noodles by soaking in hot water for 5 mins and refreshing in cold water. Drain well and refrigerate until cool prior to assembly.This can be done in advance and stored in the fridge
- Half fill a large shallow bowl with luke warm water and place one rice paper at a time in to soften. Allow about 20/30 seconds for this to occur.
- Lay your rice paper on clean work surface and begin filling with ingredients. As the rice paper is transparent arrange ingredients to maximise presentation. Place herbs,carrot.chicken lettuce cucumber and rice noodles in the centre of the rice paper in a sausage shape,ready for rolling.
- Begin rolling the rice paper by folding 2 sides towards the centre so that they are just overlaping and then roll the opposite sides to create the roll.
- The rice paper will still be damp at this point and will need to rest a few minutes before packaging in order for it to seal properly.
- during this time prepare the dipping sauce by filling a small sauce container with Vietnamese dressing.
- Place the 2 rolls and the dipping sauce in the clam packaging and put product label on the box ready for display in cold cabinet.