Connect with us
Discuss your tuckshop with us
Savoury Brekkie Muffin
Ormiston State School, QAST
62.5golive grove classic spread, melted
1egg, extra large
125glight tasty cheese
155mlfull cream milk
1 1/2teaspoonsbaking powder
15gparmesan cheese, grated
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius and grease or line muffin tray.
- Whisk flour and baking soda together in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk together eggs, milk and melted olive grove classic spread.
- Add egg mixture to flour mixture and stir to combine.
- Fold in spinach, onions, garlic, parsley, chives, bacon, salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide mixture evenly amongst the greased muffin tin.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top of each muffin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until skewer or toothpick comes out clean.
Quick, tasty and filling snack for all ages.
Vegetarian option – omit bacon. Vegan option – swap out tasty and parmesan cheese with vegan cheese.