Vegetartian Oven Baked Fried Rice
3cupRice, uncooked Jasmine
1tbspGarlic flakes, dried
1tbspOnion flakes, dried
3tbspSoy Sauce Gluten Free
4eachStock Cubes reduced salt
3eachEgg, cooked omelette, diced
1.5cupOptional add Ham diced
- In a deep baking dish combine rice, garlic, onion, oils and stir well to coat rice. rn
- In a separate cup dissolve stock cubes in hot water and add soy sauce.
- Add stock mix, water, vegetables to rice dish, stir well.
- Seal with aluminium foil and bake in a hot oven at 200u02daC for 60 minutes plus, until water is absorbed.
- Serve hot.
- Makes 10 cups of cooked rice.
Vegetarian fried rice baked in the oven. To make Special fried rice add 1.5 cups diced ham and 3 eggs cooked separately and diced, at step 5.
Leave out the ham for a vegetarian fried rice or add cooked chicken breast meat for a combination fried rice. Serve in a clear container to see the colours of the vegetables.