1KgBeef stew meat
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and cook until both sides slightly golden. Remove from pan; set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chopped onion until translucent. Add turmeric, salt and pepper and give it a stir.
- Add stew meat and cook until browned on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste, cook for 3 minutes, then add cherry tomatoes and lemon juice.
- Add 2 cup boil water and lemon juice. Cover skillet with lid and lower heat to medium-low; cook until sauce has thickened, about 30 minutes.
- Add the zucchinis to the stew and cook for another 20 min.
- Serve with rice in individual portions.
Individually portion this stew and serve with boiled rice. You can make this stew either with or without meat.