QAST offers an on site consultant service to review the complete tuckshop operation.
Please note our Tuckshop Tuneup service is fully subscribed for 2023. Booking are now open for term 2, 2024.
- A full Menu Health Check and comprehensive financial analysis
- Review of tuckshop operations, food safety and management
- Consultation with tuckshop staff and management
- Detailed report, including recommendations and action plan
- Follow-up phone consultation.
How much does it cost?
QAST member: $1,500 (inc. GST). Note: This price may be subject to travel costs if outside SEQ.
What do our members say about our Tuckshop Tuneup service?
Request A Tuckshop Tuneup
Keen for QAST to undertake a Tuckshop Tuneup in your school tuckshop. Let us know your details and we'll get in touch to arrange one.