QAST offers an on site consultant service to review the complete tuckshop operation.
Please note: Our Tuckshop Tuneup service is fully subscribed for Term 1, 2024, with only two bookings remaining for Term 2, 2024.
- A full Menu Health Check and comprehensive financial analysis
- Review of tuckshop operations, food safety and management
- Consultation with tuckshop staff and management
- Detailed report, including recommendations and action plan
- Follow-up phone consultation.
How much does it cost?
QAST member: $1,500* (inc. GST).
*Note: This price may be subject to travel costs if outside SEQ. It is also subject to the size of the school/campus and the number of food outlets on site.
What do our members say about our Tuckshop Tuneup service?
Request A Tuckshop Tuneup
Keen for QAST to undertake a Tuckshop Tuneup in your school tuckshop. Let us know your details and we'll get in touch to arrange one.