Beef Cocoon Burrito
1KgLean Beef Mince
2eachCanned Refried Beans
2eachTaco Mix packet
900gShredded Low Fat Cheese
- Saute onions with olive oil. Add beef mince and cook until brown.
- Add taco mix, zucchini, carrot and mix well.
- Add uncooked rice, 2.5 cups of water and stir. Simmer for 15 minutes until rice is cooked. Stir occasionally (more water may be needed).
- Add refried beans and corn. Mix well and cook for another minute.
- To serve, add 1/2 cup burrito mix onto tortilla. Top with 3 tbs grated cheese. Fold in each end of tortilla and roll. Wrap in foil and serve.
Easy burrito made using only one pot! Thank you Currajong State School for submitting this recipe to QAST Recipe of the Year 2020
Add other vegetables such a capsicum or tomatoes to the mixture.