Caesar Salad Wrap
250gBaby cos lettuce leaves
80gWholemeal herbed croutons (made in house)
200gDiced bacon, cooked
100gParmesan cheese, shaved
500gChicken breast meat, cooked and sliced
8eachEggs, boiled and sliced
100mlCaesar salad dressing
6eachSoft tortilla wraps
12eachGreaseproof paper, cut in half
6eachLarge clear salad packs
- Add cos lettuce leaves, chicken, diced bacon to a bowl and gently mix through mayo.
- Add parmesan cheese, egg and croutons.
- Place along middle of a wrap and roll up in half greaseproof sheet of paper.
- Cut in half along the diagonal.
- Serve in a plastic container, labelled.
Ideal for secondary school students. Recipe courtesy of Cavendish Road State High School.