Carrot & Zucchini Slice
Park Lake State School, QAST
1.5CupSelf Raising Flour
1UnitSalt & Pepper
- Fry off onion until translucent. Grate Carrots & Zucchini into a large bowl. Add flour and mix through. Add onions.
- In a separate bowl add 10 eggs and whisk until combined. Add salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mix over the vegetables mix. Stir till combined.
- Lightly spray canola oil into baking dish. Pour slice mixture into the baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 20mins or until golden brown. (Slice will be firm to touch in centre of the baking dish).
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly. Turn out onto cutting board or other prepared surface. Cut into 12 equal slices. Serve immediately or wrap and freeze.
Grated Carrots & Zucchini mixed in an egg, cheese and flour mix and baked in slice tin until golden brown.
Add bacon or chicken if desired.