Chicken and Macaroni Bake
2 1/2cupMacaroni, uncooked
2cupCooked chicken meat, diced
1canSalt reduced tomato soup, 440g
2tbspLow fat sour cream
1cupLow fat grated cheese
- Cook macaroni according to packet directions and drain.
- Heat oil in a large fry pan or wok, add onion and carrot. Stir over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add zucchini, cooked chicken and soup. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add sour cream and cooked macaroni. Mix well, adding salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle with cheese.
- Place in a baking dish bake in a moderate oven for 20 minutes.
Fresh twist to an all time favourite.
Can also spoon the mixture into individual foil trays and refrigerated or frozen to be reheated to order.