Chicken burger patties
- Saute the diced onion in a pan with the oil until soft and translucent. Drain onto a paper towel to cool.
- Combine the chicken mince, garlic, herbs, breadcrumbs, egg, grated vegetables and cooled onion. Mix very thoroughly so the vegetables are evenly distributed throughout the mix.
- Weigh out 150g patties from the chicken mixture. Roll into a ball and flatten them out and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper with a little space in between each one.
- In a pre-heated 180C oven, cook the patties for approximately 20 minutes, until they start to lightly brown.
- Remove from the oven and serve on wholemeal rolls with tomato, lettuce and a little lite mayonnaise, or crunchy coleslaw.