Chicken Stirfry with Veggies and Rice
1KgChicken breast, sliced into 1cm strips
1cupuncooked white rice
3cupMixed chopped vegies - carrot, beans, broccoli, capsisum
- Place rice and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce to a simmer for 15mins. Remove from heat and cover for 5 mins.
- Cook vegies in water until tender, 5-7 mins
- Fry chicken strips for 5-7 minutes until lightly golden.
- Mix honey, garlic and ginger together and coat chicken with the mixture.
- Mix vegies and rice together.
- Serve 2/3 cup vegie rice in a container with 100g chicken on top of the rice.
Fried chicken strips marinated in honey, garlic and ginger and served with rice and fresh vegetables