St Andrews Anglican College (Peregian Springs)
- Place nori on bench shiny side up
- Starting at the base press sushi rice 3/4 up the sheet leaving approx. 1.5 inches sparernTightly roll nori and cut to create 2 equal pieces
- At the 1/2 way point of the rice create a thin line of Japanese mayo going across ways
- Layer chicken on top of mayo
- Slightly dampen naked nori with water and a pastry brush
- Tightly roll nori and cut to create 2 equal pieces.
Made on site with the freshest of ingredients our sushi will melt in your mouth