Chilli Con Carne
- Pauladmin tester
1unitRed capsicum, diced
1unitKidney beans (tinned)
1unitTomato soup (tinned)
1unitCrushed tomatoes (tinned)
- Brown mince in large pot and drain excess fat.
- Add onions and cook until transparent.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well.
- Simmer until vegetables are tender.
- Serve with rice and extra light sour cream or a dollop of low fat yoghurt.
Always a favourite.
Can also be used as a jacket potato topping, as a meaty Mexican pizza topping or in tacos and burritos.