Connect with us
Discuss your tuckshop with us
QAST, Belgian Gardens State School
500glean beef mince
1/2packetsalt reduced vegetable soup packet (40g)
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add flour if mixture feels too wet to combine into patties.
- Combine mince mixture into patties.
- Make patties and lay onto grease proof paper.
- Grill until cooked through.
- Serve in a bread roll with shredded carrots, diced beetroot and shredded lettuce.
Flavoursome and colourful balance with interchangeable ingredients! A favourite menu choice for all ages as a special or at a sports carnival.
Meat alternative – swap the beef pattie with chicken. Make it vegetarian – swap the beef pattie for tofu or mushrooms. Salad alternatives – swap carrot, beetroot and lettuce with cucumber, tomato and spinach.