Oven Baked Hash Browns
- Andrew Gallagher
0.25cupOnions, thinly sliced
1cupCheese, reduced fat shredded
- Preheat oven to 190C. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Peel the potatoes and grate into thin strips. Using your hands or salad spinner, squeeze as much water as you can from the potatoes.
- Transfer the potatoes to a mixing bowl and add salt, pepper, paprika, onions and cheese.
- Scoop out the potato mixture and place it on the baking sheet and flatten slightly.
- Bake for 15 minutes and then turn each one over and flatten slightly.
- 6.tReturn to oven and bake for another 30 minutes.