Vegetarian Falafel Wrap
- Parivash Karimi
1eachGarlic (peeled and chopped)
0.5cupFresh Chopped Parsley
0.5cupFresh Chopped Coriander
- Add drained chickpeas, garlic, onion, parsley, cumin, coriander, flour, lemon juice, salt, and pepper to a food processor. Process until mixture until fine, but not a smooth paste.
- Shape mixture into balls of patty shapes, using about 2 tablespoons per ball.
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep pan over medium heat. Working in batches, add falafel patties and fry until golden brown.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove to a paper-towel lined plate.
- Spread 1 tbsp hummus on a wrap. place falafel, tomato slices, avocado and salad leaves.
Serve these falafel warm in a wrap with tomato, hummus, avocado and salad leaves.