Banana Raspberry Muffins
- Chris Ogden
125gLight sour cream
300gMashed Banana (about 3)
2cupWholemeal Self Raising Flour
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line muffin pan with cases.
- Melt margarine in microwave on low heat, then combine with sugar.
- Stir egg, sour cream and mashed banana into margarine mixture. rn
- Sift flour, sugar and bicarb soda together into a large bowl. Make a well in the centre and add banana margarine mixture. Stir until well combined. rn
- Gently fold in frozen raspberries. rn
- Spoon into muffin cases. Top with additional raspberries or sliced banana if you wish. rn
- Bake for 20mins or until skewer comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. rn
Sweet moist muffins suitable for primary or high school
Can be made with or without raspberries. Less brown sugar can be used depending on student preferences. Primary schools suggested to make as 24 muffins for smaller serve size.