- Donna Moyle
1Chicken wrap (see QAST recipe for details)
1/2Carrot (cut into sticks)
1/2Lebanese cucumber (cut into sticks)
1A whole piece of fruit (seasonal)
- Place all the food items into one simple bento box style container.
- Keep refrigerated (if necessary)
A great way to deliver nutritious food in a meal deal option. Check out our chicken wrap recipe – https://qast.org.au/recipe/chicken-and-salad-wraps/
- This is an easy option to get the whole rainbow of food options in a tuckshop meal deal.
- Use bite sized pieces of any fruit and vegetables that are in season (and therefore cheaper!)
- You can use any form of sandwich, wrap or bundled food as the main attraction.