Connect with us
Discuss your tuckshop with us
- Tyra Tun
250mlcoconut milk (light)
2tbspsweet chilli sauce
200gzucchini - chopped
200gPumpkins - chopped
500graw chicken chopped
- Cook rice.
- Blend mint, coriander, ginger, garlic and oil together.
- In a large pot, brown the raw chicken
- Add the stock, coconut milk, sweet chilli sauce, and salt and bring to the boil.
- Add all the other ingredients except zucchini and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Then, add zucchini simmer for 10 minutes.
- Mix corn flour and cold water together and then add to the cooked mixture, while hot to thicken.
- Lay out containers. Serve rice with warm curry on top.
- Freeze left over portions
Aromatic green chicken curry served with warm rice. Submitted by Caloundra Christian College.
Add salt to taste.