Chicken Chow Mein
- Pauladmin tester
500gDry egg noodles, uncooked
2cupCooked chicken meat, diced
1tbspLight soy suace
100gSnow peas or other crunchy vegetables
100gHam, diced or shredded
1/2cupWater or chicken stock
- Cook noodles according to packet directions and drain.
- Combine cooked chicken, soy sauce and sesame oil and allow to marinate for a few minutes.
- Heat oil in a large fry pan or wok. Add garlic and snow peas and cook until tender.
- Add cooked noodles, ham and marinated cooked chicken. Toss to combine and add water or chicken stock.
- Simmer for 5 minutes and serve with soy sauce.
Quick and easy, ideal for both summer and winter menus. courtesy Ithaca Creek State School.