Chicken Pasta Bake
500mlLight sour cream tub
1sachetSalt reduced French onion soup packet
500gfrozen mixed veggies
2cupReduced fat cheese
extra cheese for topping
- Cook pasta and drain well.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well.
- Place 1 and a half cups of pasta into foil containers, sprinkle 1 tablespoon of cheese on top.
- Write on lid Chicken Pasta bake & place in freezer basket when cooled.
- Sour cream and parsley for decoration only.
Submitted by Deanne at Currajong State School. A quick, easy pasta bake with reduced fat cheese and light sour cream.