Italian Baked Rice
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.rn
- Add oil to oven-proof baking dish. Add chopped onion and garlic to baking dish, and brown in oven for 2 minutes.
- Add carrot, zucchini, capsicum to baking dish and cook for another 4 minutes in oven.
- While vegetables are cooking, add vegetable stock to 3 cups boiling water. Once vegetables are soft, add rice, stock liquid and tomato passata to baking dish and mix all together.
- Place in oven for 15-20 minutes. rnJust before serving, stir in frozen peas and cook in oven for another 2 minutes or until peas are cooked.
- Fork rice so it is fluffy and serve.