Not Nonnas Frittata
QAST, Cavendish Road State High School
100gTasty low fat cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 160 C
- Peel and slice vegetables and place onto a lined tray and cook in oven for 15 minutes or until softened. Allow to cool
- Grease and line a large baking tray or spray muffins tins
- Arrange the vegetables and feta in tray or muffin tins by layering them
- Whisk together the eggs and milk. Add pesto and seasoning to the egg mix and stir to combine
- Gently poor egg mixture over the vegetable mix and sprinkle with parmesan & tasty cheese
- Bake in oven for 30 to 35 minutes for large tray or 10 to 15 minutes for muffin trays
- Allow to cool before cutting if not serving hot
- Chop up lettuce, tomato and cucumber (or other salad available) and serve with frittata
Thank you to the team at Cavendish Road State High School for sharing this recipe.
Can be served with a side salad and dressing or by themselves.