One pot Burrito
- Cook diced onion until translucent
- Add beef and cook until browned
- Add seasoning, cumin, beef stock, rice and 3.5 cups of water
- Cook for 10-15mins until rice is cooked through
- Meanwhile cook frozen vegetables in microwave on high for 5 minutes.
- Add vegetables to meat & rice mix.
- Blend the kidney beans in food processor until a smooth paste forms, then add to beef, rice and vegetable mix. Allow to cool.
- Lay wraps flat, add 1 cup of beef, bean & rice mix and 1/3 cup of grated cheese.
- Wrap in foil and freeze.
- Reheat in oven for 1 hour from frozen.