Wooloowin State School, QAST
3 EachOnions, diced
2CupCherry Tomatoes, quatered
1Greek seasoning mix
0.25CupFresh Dill, chopped
- Heat oil in a large saucepan. Add onions and cook until translucent.
- Add mince and garlic. Cook until browned.
- Add cherry tomatoes, lemon juice, dill and seasoning to taste. Simmer on med-low heat for at least 10 minutes.
- Separately, mix together lettuce, tomato, cucumber and to make a simple salad.
- Serve in pita pockets with a spoon of mince, a spoon of salad, a sprinkle of cheese and an optional drizzle of Greek yoghurt.
Greek mince and salad in an easy to serve pita pocket.