Puffed rice choc slice
- Tyra Tun
1tbsptahini (sesame seed paste)
- Blitz dates and puffed rice in food processor quickly (you want large crumbs)
- Heat margarine, sugar, tahini, cocoa and vanilla in pan on low to medium heat until melted and combined.
- Add liquid to food processor and mix on low until combined.
- Line a slice tin with baking paper. Add mixture and press down with your hand.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy (store in freezer).
Flourless, yummy sweet treat with vanilla essence, cocoa and dates. Recipe courtesy of the team at Foost (https://www.foost.com.au)
Try adding dried apricots or other dried fruits, or a small amount of desiccated coconut for extra texture.