Pumpkin Penne Pasta Bake (gluten, dairy & egg free)
425gCoconut milk, light
500gPasta, gluten free
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees.
- Roughly chop the pumpkin and onion (leave skin on onion - remove once cooked).
- Roast pumpkin and onion until cooked.
- Blend pumpkin, onion, garlic until smooth. Add coconut milk and mix.
- Cook pasta to packet instructions. Drain.
- Add pumpkin mixture to cooked pasta and mix.
- Makes 10 serves - place in serving packaging of your choice and freeze.
A tasty dish for students with dietary needs – gluten free, dairy free and egg free. Recipe courtesy of Bernie from Tallebudgera State School.