3tbspBurrito seasoning or paprika
2unitCrushed tomatoes, can
2unitRed kidney beans, drained can
500gBeef mince (optional)
10unitLeft over tortilla wraps
3cupReduced fat cheddar, grated
SelectGarnish with reduced fat sour cream and reduced salt salsa
- For Mexican mix fry onion and garlic in olive oil. Add mince and brown if using. Add seasoning and fry lightly. Add crushed tomatoes, kidney beans and corn and simmer until thickened. NOTE Use only half the quantity of corn and beans if doing the beef version.
- Place a small amount of mix on the bottom of greased oven proof dish.
- Layer tortillas, Mexican mix and spinach.
- Finish with a layer of tortilla topped with grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven for about 30-40 minutes.
- Serve topped with a dollop of sour cream and salsa.
Fuel the body with this Mexican twist on the traditional lasagne. Available with vegetarian or beef fillings, both with cheese.