Vegetable and Couscous Wrap
2eaCapsicum, chopped (medium sized)
5eaZucchini, chopped (medium sized)
2eaTomatoes, chopped (medium sized)
2eaSweet potato, peeled and chopped (medium sized)
2eaRed onion, chopped
3cupChicken stock, reduced salt
500gYoghurt, reduced fat natural
0.75cupMint, fresh and finely chopped
- Toss evenly chopped vegetables, garlic and curry powder in olive oil.
- Roast in a moderate oven until tender (about 30 minutes).
- Meanwhile prepare couscous by placing in a heat proof bowl and pouring over boiling stock. Toss with a fork and stand covered for 5 minutes. Stir again with a fork to separate grains.
- Toss vegetables and pan juices with couscous and top a a warmed tortilla with the mix.
- Dress with combined yoghurt and mint dressing.
Quick and easy wrap.