- Christine Stewart
2Crushed garlic cloves
1canCrushed tomatoes (canned)
1Vegetable stock cube
Salt and pepper (to taste)
Fresh coriander (to garnish)
1cupBrown Basmati Rice
- Cook rice in rice cooker with adequate water (usually double the amount of rice)
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic then cook until golden
- Stir in the curry powder and tomato puree, cook until fragrant (approx. 2 to 3 minutes)
- Stir in tinned tomatoes, stock cube, vegetable selection and water. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for approx. 20 to 30 minutes until vegetables are cooked through. Serve with rice and a sprinkle of coriander. Enjoy!
If you are searching for an easy, quick and tasty curry recipe this is it. Any vegetables can be used and you can also add chicken or beef if preferred.
Can add chicken, beef or vegetarian alternatives such as chickpeas or lentils