Garlic Chicken Wrap
Currajong State School, QAST
1.5 teaspoongrated cheese
1tortilla wraps (8 or 10 inch)
- Set oven to 200 degrees.
- Place chicken tenders on oven tray and sprinkle with garlic powder to cook for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Place wrap on sandwich paper.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of aioli over the wrap.
- Place lettuce leaves over the length of the wrap with 3 slices of tomato, 4 slices of cucumber, 2 teaspoons of carrot, 1 1/2 tablespoons of grated cheese and 2 chicken tenderloins.
- Carefully wrap up and cut in half.
Recipe of the Year Winner 2021. Ideal for primary and secondary students. Fresh and a rainbow of colour!
Vegetarian option: replace chicken with tofu or red kidney beans. Vegan option: replace chicken and aioli with hummus.